Wednesday 26 May 2010

Herons Wey Fair and Holiday and things

Just before I head off for a week's holiday in Wales and then three days in Frankfurt I thought I would bring you up to date;
  • Herons Wey Fair - beginning to worry that no-one will come so please, please come yourself AND make sure your girls know they can come even if you can't.
  • Also worried about raffle prizes - I have generated nine but, apart from one very generous gift, had none from anyone else
  • We hope to get builders quotes before the Fair...
  • Census is nearly paid - just NINE units still holding out.
  • We invited a few selected VIPs to the Gala Dinner and am looking for Divisions willing to host - they don't have to pay we just need spaces.
  • Then there is the office move which Alison Watson is managing with Margaret because I am away. If you don't know the office is moving then you need to know we will be based in Guildford after half term c/o the YMCA near Dapdune Wharf.

No comments: