Friday 18 June 2010

A notable day

Today is:
  1. my 27th wedding anniversary (and they said it would never last)
  2. my daughter's 21st birthday (it seems only yesterday she was a tiny baby crying if she wasn't carried around all the time)
  3. the day she gets her degree grade (first class in Natural Sciences from Cambridge)

Thank you to Margaret Froome who asked after my Father after I reported he was unwell several months ago. For anyone interested, yes he is now fine and recovered from the stroke which was, fortunately, mild. Suggestions from my stepmother that this has caused dementia, untidiness and aggression are not apparent when we see him as he has always been forgetful, untidy and grumpy (at times). I asked him about it and he said he can't remember if he has dementia but the doctor hadn't told him he had it - but then he may just have forgotten. Same sense of humour, then!

No comments: