Tuesday 25 January 2011

Pants!

It is a mystery to me but I very rarely wash my son's pants. The reason is that they never get into the dirty washing basket. I can only imagine he rotates the dirty ones and when one pair gets exceptionally awful he does put a pair in the wash. I can only imagine that he finds the smell comforting so he hides them under his bed to enjoy it longer.
Last week, though, I went into his room - a brave move. He has been tidying as we have just bought him a new cupboard for his room. What that really means is that he has moved furniture so he can see the mess that was, previously, under it. So I took a deep breath, rushed in and grabbed as many dirty clothes as I could before I passed out. There are now eight pairs of clean pants on the line.
Boys are definitely a breed apart. The Scout CC tells me the main change since girls could become Scouts is that the boys are cleaner.

No comments: