Friday 13 May 2011

Lots of new ideas

After a slightly trying week which necessitated me turning my mobile phone off to avoid someone calling me every two hours, I have started going through a slightly creative streak as have several other people in Surrey West. Ideas generated from the Pax Lodge weekend include a Guide Incident Hike and "Little Gig". There are also plans afoot for a challenge related to the Olympics Cycling events through Surrey in 2012. Then there are thoughts going through my mind to rerun Winter Wonderland for Rainbows, hold an open air play at HW for Rainbows and Brownies, organise a theatre trip for Adult volunteers (Les Mis or 39 Steps possibly). I have also booked a Summer holiday in Yorkshire for a week.....so suddenly I am feeling quite positive and optimistic.
BTW - this is a mere fragment of the creativity going on in Surrey West at the moment. Perhaps we are over the Centenary fatigue now?

No comments: