Tuesday 5 July 2011

Pampering

A couple of weeks ago I sat down and tries to work out how much holiday I had left and when I would use it; our holiday year ends on Sept 30th. As I have worked so many extra days this year, nearly all of my holiday to date has been taken out of extra days worked and not holiday entitlement. The trouble is I haven't got enough empty days left to use them up so I am going to ask my boss if I can carry them forward (I bought extra a year ago so took a small salary cut). Having said that, a training course was cancelled on Thursday and Friday this week. The Thursday very quickly filled up but I got in quickly and filled Friday with fun things like a manicure, pedicure and facial. I am really looking forward to that and it will set me up nicely for my nephew's wedding on Saturday.

No comments: