Sunday 20 May 2012

Sorry for the long gap

Sine the last post appears to be from March - and I have only just released the April one - it does seem a long time since I blogged. However, things have been busy in life, work and Guiding.  Life - boomerang children are keeping us on our toes.  I like having them but I am not too keen on the boxes, extra furniture etc.  And there do seem to be an enormous number of shoes in the hell nowadays.
Work - angry client keeps asking me to do work but we are very very busy and I am working in Zurich quite a lot at the minute so the last thing I want to do is help her when I just get beaten up about things.  So I work out what things will cost then double it - might as well get paid for the aggravation.
Guiding - seems to be booming at the mo.  Commissioners and Advisers Air and Share went well - lots of ideas for growing guiding etc.  Census still dragging on with the final few still to pay.   Our numbers are now just short of 10000.  A great Geocaching badge launched.  Lots of work done at HW - including a clean sheet for the water supply.  Best of all though - we have permission to have the song we wanted on the DVD we are  making.  And lots lots lots more.

No comments: