Thursday 9 April 2009

I need to tick off items in my "To do" list

I have a very long "to do" list and I have an urgent personal need to say "I have done that" and get rid of it but, at the moment, this is proving frustratingly difficult to do.

I have a pile of census papers but can't find out which bits need to be sent on and to whom
I can not get dates in the diary to get the borehole drilled
I have not found anyone to help organise the family camping weekend - and it is only admin!
I want to make sure I have taken all actions I have been allocated from the Herons Wey review but can't locate the notes
I want to find a Finance Manager for HW but have had no offers.
I need to finalise my step-father's estate and agree bequests but the other executor will not respond.
I have to buy a birthday present for my sister (for last week) but don't have time.
I need to finish knitting a jumper I started in January - but when?

The list goes on - and I find it intensely frustrating. How can I move forward? Suggestions, please.
Happy Easter

1 comment:

Debbie Muchmore said...

Hope you enjoyed your holiday?
With my (never ending) list of things to do, I put everything in a book (with a box at the start of each thing) when it's done I tick it off & draw a link through. Each new thing has it's own line/box - when all on the page is complete, I draw a big tick threw the whole page, it is a lovely feeling.

Can't help with the present - perhaps internet order (inc wrapping) or flowers/plant?

Don't have a finance qual - so can't help with HW finances. Going to service wkend, next wkend, hoping to bring a load of wood to help stock wood piles & do what I can to help on site.

Family camp - HW or personal? What's involved, would be interested to know more (assuming it's Guiding?)

Knitting - can sew, but not knit.

Good luck with your list.

Yours in Guiding
Debbie (1st Farnham Guides)