Friday 5 November 2010

Lost laptop

Yesterday I had a meeting in Liverpool from 8am until 4pm. When I left I forgot to pack my laptop. I thought my bag was a bit light but I had handed out a lot of paper so that was what the difference was, or so I thought. On the train back I decided to do a little work - that is when I found out. Fortunately the laptop was located and is going to be couriered back to me tomorrow morning. It means a day off at last! I will catch up tomorrow.
UPDATE; - the Courier failed to collect the laptop as the lady who had it wasn't there. If they pick it up on Monday I should get it on Tuesday morning but I will have to start having things sent to my hotmail address as I can't afford to lose anymore days of work. There are times when you wonder if it is worth it!

No comments: